View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 12:01 AM   #4919
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big Tit Cheerleader Taped and Gagged

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Cheerleaders, Tape Bondage, Asian, Damsel In Distress, Gagged Women, Tape Gagged, Asian, Big Tits, High Heels, Pantyhose
Video language: English

When head cheerleader Nyssa Nevers cut my from the squad, I swore I would get revenge. Now the snooty, big-titted beauty is tightly taped and isn't going anywhere until she puts my back on the team. When she refuses, she gets her mouth packed full of an old handkerchief, and finds her face rapidly disappearing under layer after layer of vet wrap to make sure she can't spit the wad out! Left alone to "reconsider" her decision, she thrashes and flops all over the bet, her cheerleader panties on full display as she squirms about hoping to get free. Her huge boobs constantly threaten to spill out of her low cut top as she throws herself all over the bed, angrily grunting and "mmmmppppphhh"ing into her packed mouth in frustration. She is making too much noise for my liking, so I cover her vet wrap gag with a few winds of tight black vinyl tape, driving the wad deeper into her throat and completely destroying any chance she had of being heard. She goes utterly ballistic when I tell .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.3 MB

Download Big Tit Cheerleader Taped and Gagged
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02721 секунды с 9 запросами