View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 09:05 PM   #7789
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jayden - Marines - Blowjob

Studio: Military Classified

Today I'm introducing a new recruit to the line up and Jayden is his name! Omg what a stud this little boot was. Perfect height, perfect body, and an interesting tan. Jayden is from the east coast and he's in California trying to start a new life in the military. Today I've managed to convince this straight boy into letting me suck his cock for the first time in his life. Watch the reaction on this one because he sounds like he's going into convulsions. I love making straight guys squirm!
When Jayden was arrived I was really nervous. I always get nervous when I'm meeting someone new and today was no different. When the doorbell rang and I opened the door, took a look at him and was saying to myself, yes! We sat down and began talking about my business, my work and how I could make money for this boy if he trusts me. Before long I had this boy signing contracts and ready for action.
We took some awesome photos up in my living room and then made our way to my bedroom and that's where .

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Jayden - Marines - Blowjob
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10529 секунды с 9 запросами