D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen January 2005

18eighteen January 2005

Genre: Blonde, Teen
Actress name: Britt
Oh, oh...naughty girl! Was this the first time you ever had oral sex with a guy? "Yeah, I know, I was definitely being bad. But I'd waited so long for a boyfriend that when I finally got a steady one, I thought, 'You know, I'd better let this guy do what he wants or else I'm gonna be way behind my friends in knowing what to do for sex.' So when he wanted to give me oral, I said okay!" So, what did it feel like when your boyfriend gave you oral? "All I have to say is that it was nothing like I expected it to be...and that's a good thing! At first, I was kind of nervous when he started. Like, I was worried that he wouldn't like the way my slit looks up close, or that he wouldn't like the way it smelled or tasted. But he did...big time!" So, did your boyfriend make you cum when he gave you oral sex? "Oh, yeah, a couple of times! The first time was, like, right after he started, and that was from just licking the lips on the outside of my cunny. Then when he stuck his tongue inside of it and started moving it around, I came again. And then when he started sucking on my clitty, I came real good!"

Resolution: 1200x786
Pics/gallery: 49
Format: JPG
File size: 18 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 18 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05211 секунды с 9 запросами