View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 10:23 PM   #774
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shit SMEARING Bundle! 4 Delicious Clips

Shit SMEARING Bundle! 4 Delicious Clips

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 626 MiB Time: 10 min 30 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Panty/Jean Pooping, Desperation
Discount bundle baby 😉 $60 worth of clips naughty smearing and shit tasting clips!
Cum With Shit On My Tongue – $14.99
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been dying for some old fashioned, messy scat fun <3 I've been so busy trying to make all your dreams come true, with your poop and custom orders, that I've barely had time to play with my own shit! I got needs, baby 😉 I'm sorry to be so cruel, to delay your poop order a little, but this scat girl has just GOT to get back to getting her messy, shitty self off! I cum with my shit in my mouth and smeared all over my tits, my body and my pussy, and I'm even kind enough to let you watch… 😉
First Time Pooping Pantyhose! -$14.99
I don't know about you, but I've been dying for some old fashioned, messy scat fun <3 I've been so busy trying to make all your dreams come true, with your poop and custom orders, that I've barely had time to play with my own shit! I got needs, baby 😉 I'm sorry to be so cruel, to delay your poop order a little, but this scat girl has just GOT to get back to getting her messy, shitty self off! I cum with my shit in my mouth and smeared all over my tits, my body and my pussy, and I'm even kind enough to let you watch… 😉
Humping Poop Makes Me Cum -$13.99
I've stripped myself naked, and I lay out on my tummy, my plump rump up in the air, and push ? That hard turd starts pushing its way out of my little hole, falling thick and slow out my hole, down my pussy and onto the floor. until I push, push push and push until I've got a big pile of thick chunky turds all in front of my cunt. Yum! I can't help but start humping the pile, loving how my shit feels against my clit. I hump and hump that big pile of turds, getting myself SUPER messy until I cum! What can I say, I'm a shit lover <3
Filthy Shit Smear – $14.99
I have the house to myself so I'm gonna have some dirty smelly fun and birth a huge shit and smear it all over my scat slut body 😉 I'm wearing an old favorite pair of worn golden cheeky panties and show off how hot and bouncy my thick ass is in them, bending them over and showing you my pussy bulge through the worn fabric and loose strands. I strip them down slowly and then when I take a shit it's the best–at first, all these little turds just explode right out my ass! and then I poop out this delicious looking shit snake all over the floor… so stinky good! I show off my chunks and smear shit all over my pussy and my thick asscheeks, all the while bouncing them for you and giving you a hot shit twerk 😉 I smear more shit all over myself and model in it–I just love being a nasty scat slut!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06360 секунды с 9 запросами