Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Payback Part 2. Mad man (2012)

Payback Part 2. Mad man (2012)

Release Year: 2012

Cast: Carl

Genres: Fetish

Tied to the table Becko beats at CarlТ‘s feet like a mad man. Full of pain and despair they suspend the guy upside down to use him for a gang-blow-job before they fix him and prepare him for a good whipping.
Still wet from all the piss covering his body Carl gets tied to the table. They cuff his hands and tie his feet. His socks are dirty from dust, piss and sweat. Becko gets a whip and immediately starts to beat the guyТ‘s foot soles like a mad man. Carl almost freaks out from the pain but restrained and helpless as he was he had no choice but to cry and beg for mercy.
“You like that, pussy, now tell me how is this?” Becko asks with an evil smile on his face. Mecko and Nikolay grab the guyґs hair and pull his face to their cocks. “Sniff, bitch, …. that's the smell of Tchukistan!” Mecko gets out his tool and pushes it right into Carlґs mouth. “Now you can even taste it....” Big laughter fills the room.
After a while they fix his legs to the cable winch to lift the humiliated guy. Suspended like a piece of pork the crying Westerner again gets a good beating before the gang-mouth-fuck him. Spit runs out of his mouth as his mouth is filled with plenty of cock. He has to suck all soldiers one by one.
Suddenly they let the winch down just to move Carl into a new position. Mecko and Nikolay tie him with the chains. “Time for a good flogging I guess...” Becko jokes and Carlґs face freezes in terror.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 9:05

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 338.1 MB

Download Payback Part 2. Mad man (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.03154 секунды с 9 запросами