View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 12:59 AM   #280
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Challenge

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Kobe Lee, Ariella Ferrara, Ashley Graham
Genres: Lesbian, Fetish
Video language: English

3 Super Sexy Fantaisies you won`t want to miss! Kobe Lee came from the west coast to challenge me. How dare she!!She thinks that she is a better dominatrix than I am. I will show her just how creative and powerful I can be. Watch us taking turns at pushing each other`s limits and testing our abilities. All I can say is that it gets very interesting... but I won`t be spoiling any surprises by telling you anything else. You will also find in this movie, a classic DID scene with Ariella Ferrera. We are roomates from hell and we don`t get along. And I also just happen to have broken some rules...what will she do? Finally a sexy and very wet and smooth scene with Ashley Graham in a hot tub. Pussy shaving for both of us and some naughty dildo play in the water. The latex is dripping and the bubbles and the foam are adding a brand new element of fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:38
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Challenge
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10703 секунды с 9 запросами