View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 06:25 PM   #1940
Jemasar

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

Jemasar Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Erin Star, Helen Star (The Fucking Machine)

Erin Star, Helen Star (The Fucking Machine)

Filesize: 465 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:16:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 800 Kbps avg, 0.138 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~119 Kbps

Tags: tits, big tits, posin, shaved, fucking, toys, natural tits, huge natural tits, fucking machine, bed
Year: 2019
Cast: Erin Star, Helen Star

Helen and Erin Star, wearing identical grey bed-clothes, are a in their cottage when Dave video-phones with their challenge. Helen is the first to awaken. She wakes up her sister and they wait for Dave to tell them what they will be doing. "Hello, girls. I'm going to keep this short and sweet: I, as well as every other SCORE Man and V-Man, has always fantasized about sisters. You two are the bustiest, sexiest, most-beautiful sisters I've ever seen, and I want you to put on a show for me. We want to know which Star sister is sexier." A sisterly feud starts right away. "I'm sexier," says Erin. "I'm sexier," counters Helen. The girls l off their thin -ware and put on a sexy show, gyrating, grinding, squeezing their huge natural tits, licking their nipples and rubbing their shaved-slick pussies. "Great show, girls, but we're not done yet," Dave tells them. "What I've always dreamed of is having sex with two sisters, and this might be the best chance I ever get. I'd like you girls to get up and walk to the veranda and see what I have for you." And what's in store is....

https://hotlink.cc/fnjuk28t2kef/Erin...chine.mp4.html
Jemasar is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18393 секунды с 9 запросами