View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 10:29 AM   #3410
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E05 - The Mountain vs Mutant

Four-hundred pounds is back and that guy is one angry Mountain. How many bodybuilders does Mountain need to abase in advance of they tuck away their arrogance and recede into humility. It does not matter; Mountain will destroy as many marvelous lad bodybuilders as it takes until they acquire the message, that they were not at any time real alpha fellows.

Mass monster Mutant is fresh to the stable of MDW bodybuilders. He has heard whispers of the Mountain, but is likewise engaged in his own reflection for these whispers to take hold. Mutant is not even a contest removed from his debut and already this chab draws the name of the mammoth brute, Mountain as his opponent. He has no idea what that guy is in for and merely receives his 1st real look at his behemoth of an opponent one time they are in the ring, Mountain already talking down to the ripped Adonis. "Another fucking bodybuilder in my ring," Mountain is half incredulous, half delighted at the prospect of tearing apart some other bodybuilder love tunnel, especially one in all American modeling trunks. "You think you're stronger than me," Mountain growls. Naïve hunk Mutant responds earnestly, "yeah, I think so." Maybe Mutant does stand a more excellent chance than the others that Mountain has steamrolled throughout. To call Mutant a muscle freak would hardly be a stretch as that guy is the one and the other hugely muscle tied and absolutely shredded. Mountain Mutant, telling him to hit greater quantity positions and Mutant displays a burgeoning well of confidence hitting a front double bicep and adding, "Don't mind if I do." This confidence and amazingly built package lends itself to the idea that Mutant may indeed pull of the upset. Then afresh, one look at the Mountain brings to life the probability that Mutant will simply be the 5th martyr on the Mountain's path of destruction, one more name to go along with; Hunter, Braden, Brad, and Carter, the 3rd bodybuilder to be put down by a real, superior chap.

Mountain and Mutant lock up, hard and enormous. Mutant is really showing some signs of serious strength as this guy is able to acquire the slight edge in the early going. Mountain thwarts any potential momentum the man could gather, via a clubbing forearm to the back of the neck. Mountain takes a pont of time to chuckle at his handiwork but Mutant is quickly on him, making him back into a corner! This is the 1st instance of anyone overpowering the large behemoth. "Fucking tough chap huh, bodybuilding tough chap," Mountain mutters below his breath trying to withhold the simmering rage building up inside. He invites the desirous and earnest Mutant into one more lockup, but swings his massive sized boot into Mutant's midsection, gaining the upper hand. He stomps the attractive hunk into a corner and crushes Mutant's face hole below his boot.

Format: avi
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4397kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.6 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E05 - The Mountain vs Mutant
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02491 секунды с 9 запросами