View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 10:15 PM   #3395
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E03 - Specimen vs Damien Rush

A wealthy upstart lanista (Damien Rush) is in the market for a fresh gladiator serf. Rush has his eye set on the colossal Specimen. The bold youthful lanista puts a down payment on the behemoth gladiator that is confident to be the worth of at least 2 other chaps. Damien discovers that the serf is in fact bigger than any 2 normal studs combined, attempting to reach one as well as the other hands around the gladiator's biggest biceps and coming up well short of the mark.

Coupled with Specimen's physique beyond measure is a powerful hint of an attitude beyond an owner's vigour to control. In Damien's small in number experiences with slaves, that guy has come to wait a level of docility and submissiveness; with Specimen, the villein owner is finding smth much closer to obstinacy but is also naïve to recognize it. Damien commands the gladiator show off with push-ups. The villein is slow to respond but ultimately compelled by the excuse to pump his pecs.

Believing himself to be superior to all slaves, gladiator or otherwise, Rush tests Specimen's resiliency by applying a full nelson hold. Hardly able to wrap his arms around the 260 pound gladiator frame, Rush orders Specimen to his knees where this guy can apply a hold with greater quantity leverage. "Most of my slaves would break by now!" Rush taunts. Reverse Bear hugging Specimen that guy announces, "You'll not ever break my grasp, my grasp is eternal," referencing his monetary ownership over the bondman greater amount so than his interlocked arms. The lanista crams his advantage, reminding the bondman who that guy is now wrestling, who the dominant is.

What started as a test turns into a gladiator taming session. "I'm sensing some rebelliousness in you" Rush lastly catches on. "If I'm to turn u into a wonderful gladiator I'll have to beat that out of u," this chab declares, slipping in a rear undressed choke sleeper hold on the defiant bondman. Establishing his dominance further, Damien commands that the villein not struggle against his hold and instead should go out and wish to go out.

The juvenile slavemaster has the gladiator acting greater amount the part of the serf. Specimen greater quantity or less allows every hold to be applied out of resistance. Rush beings to beat him with a riding a crop and cinches in a modified camel grip using ropes to do the hard work for him. The serf hardly looks worse for the wear; the dominant is bathed in sweat. Damien is working very hard just to position and manoeuvre the mammoth gladiator around. He works harder and harder to bring the gladiator to his breaking point.

Format: avi
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.0 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E03 - Specimen vs Damien Rush
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03157 секунды с 9 запросами