View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 05:24 PM   #3393
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E02 - Damien Rush vs Cal Bennett

Cast anything u know about Damien Rush aside. The former pampered, naïve, 's guy has undergone some major maturation, with greater amount chest hair, greater amount muscle and a mean streak that says, pay attention to me! Damien's opponent has been making waves of his own through the wrestling community. Having just touched down at MDW, stunningly gracious hunk Cal Bennett, expects his opponent to be the stud this guy called out in his Vip Flex movie, bodybuilder Braden Charron. Instead this chab is greeted by the wild he-man Rush. "Do u know who I am?" Rush boasts.

"Who are u; I have no idea who u are." Cal cockily retorts.

"I'm the huge, baddest, meanest to ever step foot in this ring" Damien responds during the time that showing off his guns. After a protracted verbal onslaught from Damien, the 2 muscle guys lock up, Cal thinks that Rush might be all talk, Damien is willing to prove otherwise. Rush acquires aggressive, smashing enormous forearms and stomps into Cal's back until the ladder sinks to the mat. With super human strength Rush hoists Bennett off the mat and into the air in a taut full nelson. Damien shakes the gorgeous lad model around, clamping down harder and harder. Cal starts to fight the hold but Damien uses Bennett's resistance to against him, letting his huge built arms swoop in around Bennett's chiseled midsection. Damien mentions his crave to make mince-meat out of Cal's abs as this chab squeezes, lifting Bennett of his feet in a reverse Bear-hug. Damien thrusts and thrusts, coiling his arms deeper around the skinny waist of Cal, making him suffer in spite of his rock hard abs.

The former 's guy knows that guy has to soften Cal up everywhere if that guy is to maintain his position on top. He will have plenty of time to work over these nice-looking abs and educate the muscle model a lesson in masculinity. The shaggy alpha begins to implement his game plan, allowing Cal to fall from his arms to the mat. While Cal is gasping for breath Damien is flipping him over into a Boston Crab. Every bulging inch of muscle on Cal looks to be in pang and as Damien and yanks. Cal's leopard print 10-pounder thong seeps unfathomable into his firm arse as his legs are bent further towards his head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E02 - Damien Rush vs Cal Bennett
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04254 секунды с 9 запросами