View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 11:34 PM   #2210
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Two cocks for Mia Magnusson FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mia Magnusson, Alex Legend, and Jake Adams
Genres: MILF, Mature, Amateurs, Doggystyle, Facial, Shaved, Straight, Blowjob Cum Facial Shaved
Video language: English

Alex and Jake are out in the heat on a summer day in South Florida, working hard. Mia Magnusson, a 61-year-old and and one of the stars of the movie Granny Fuck Club, invites them in from the sun. She's wearing a sexy dress that shows off her long, lean body. "You know, guys," she says, when they get inside, "why don't you take your clothes off and I'll wash them for you. They're kind of dirty." Oldest MILF trick in the book. And when they're naked, Mia tells them, "I got you right where I want you, and my husband isn't going to be home until tomorrow." And that's how Mia's first on-camera three-way with two guys whose combined age barely equals hers begins. She's already had a three-way with another woman (Luna Azul) and a stud. Now she's getting her mouth and pussy fucked at the same time and her pretty face glazed with cum. "I used to lie about my age to make myself look older and then I lied about my age to make myself look younger and now I'm actually telling the truth about my age," Mia said. "Women today are able to maintain a younger lifestyle for a lot longer, and suddenly, younger guys like older women.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Two cocks for Mia Magnusson FullHD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06181 секунды с 9 запросами