Old 12-15-2019, 07:23 PM   #19
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

VCV-01

VLACK FLAG COLD VATTLE 0001

Expected did not OJ despair beckon the Todo
Todo Airy that had headlines girls world of professional wrestling in the flashy costumes and looks. Scum Nishino of talented wrestler yet heel was cursed to inflame even have a press conference represents a blatantly aversion to the status quo. On the other hand Todo is dismissed remarks of scum, looks to now of girls wrestling is also an important factor, it was condemned's who jealousy that does not have the good looks to deny it. I added that is on the several stages than scum in ability not only looks on it. Although not under the guise of calm at a press conference, when Todo high pride should be the sanctions to scum you have cursed themselves, pose a dojo match over the phone. Scum Behind closed doors held was decided according to it immediately.

The sounds in the dim and the head, the countdown to hell ...
The winning naturally, how much you win by people to realize overwhelming ability difference or important this game for Todo. Early on Semetateru scum in Todo is brilliant attack. It was self-confident Todo, did not take time to look up to the full of the confidence is lost. In response to the many times attack feeding the rolling elbow of good technique to scum rises also, but scum to fight back as if nothing had happened. But I somehow sympathy to help bridge the deathblow. But it is impossible to damage the scum and before sad. Todo of attack he is light power for the pursuit just flamboyance. Confidence of expression is more Kakaru pretend relentless attack of scum in Todo change to despair. 2 there are only people dojo, desperate screams of Todo to echo ....

Video: WMV
Filesize: 529 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:46:12
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Japanese Lesbian Wrestling, CatFights, Battle, Lezdom, JAV

Download: Keep2share.cc

JwVCV01.part1.rar
JwVCV01.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10927 секунды с 9 запросами