View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:39 AM   #2103
PrnSp3ed
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 19 раз(а) в 19 сообщениях

All my threads

PrnSp3ed Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Ordered to assume humiliating naked positions in front of tourists

Ordered to assume humiliating naked positions in front of tourists

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

With his clothes and possessions confiscated, in a place where he knows no one, Dimitri is now at our mercy, a toy for us to use as we please.
We are getting thrill after thrill from humiliating this pathetic straight cunt, making him obey our orders as he degrades himself in front of sneering strangers.
I tell the snivelling nude twat to show his body to the tourists at a fountain, who look on in aloof disgust as the stupid lad bends over, stark naked. My command to touch the ground displays his tight little arse and hairy crack, thoroughly exposing his most secret areas.
I toss a jockstrap onto the floor near some people, and demand Dimitri goes and picks it up with his teeth, crawling on all fours. He scrabbles on the floor with his mouth like an animal, desperate for something, anything to cover up his shame. After another round of demeaning poses for the amusement of the onlookers, I decide to let Dimitri have another ridiculous skimpy garment. He crawls over to get the crop-top from the feet of a stranger, blushing as I tell him to put it on, as he realises it barely even covers his nipples.
After I allow him to pull on a pair of shorts so revealing we can see the entire outline of his cock and arsecheeks, I push Dimitri out onto the busy road, dressed like some low-rent boywhore. I order him to wave at the passing cars, and several cars honk their horns, the drivers leaning out their windows to get a better look at this ludicrous slut, waving at them as he shows off his fit young body on the public highway.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 7121kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 570.7 MB
Download Ordered to assume humiliating naked positions in front of tourists
PrnSp3ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04403 секунды с 9 запросами