View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 04:20 AM   #344
Caravanmaster

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Caravanmaster Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Loadmymouth - Zoe Doll (Nov 2016)

Loadmymouth com - Zoe Doll (Nov 2016)

http://nitroflare.com/view/E630A1C7F..._Nov_2016_.mp4

Spanish cutie Zoe makes Brandon cum in her slutty mouth!
A POV BJ in really good, clear quality! A nice thick load lands in her mouth![/u]
"I met Zoe in Barcelona and she agreed to demonstrate her oral skills for me. She models a blue thong with black high heels. Her rear end is spectacular, so I have her walk for me. She takes off her thong and spreads her deep-dish cheeks before trying on a different thong. More walking. Mouth modelling. Pussy closeup. A third thong is modelled before she drops to her knees to worship my cock. She takes off her shoes to show me her bare feet, size 38. When it comes time to swallow, a language barrier gets in the way and I'm not sure she understood that I wanted her to swallow the load. Was it blissful ignorance on her part? Who knows? She pushes it out and seems content to waste the white gold. Nope, not happening. I scoop the goop back where it belongs and she is not allowed to reject my offering. Billions of sperm move in to their new home, her stomach. I'm certain it will host many more temporary tenants."

General:

Name: Loadmymouth com - Zoe Doll (Nov 2016) mp4
Format: mp4 - Size: 774.66 MB - 00:13:32 - 1920 x 1080

Время генерации страницы 0.04404 секунды с 9 запросами