View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #478
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

My Sister, My Roommate v1.0 (2019/Win/Mac/Android) Eng

You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is a disgusting slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!​

Change-Log v1.0:
- Our story concludes…
- The morning after. Depending on what route you took in previous updates, that will mean different things
- Taylor has to check out of the dorm with Jessica before they leave for Christmas Break
- Taylor and Nikki go home for Christmas (with Molly if Taylor chose to date her)
- It’s Christmas Day! The events that unfold will all depend on the choices made throughout the rest of the game
- The largest release I’ve ever done at 366 renders, 4 potential sexy scenes, with 3 traditional style (stop motion) animations, and 1 video style animation

Year of release: 2019
Genre: 3dcg, Anal sex, Cheating, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mobile game, Oral sex, Romance, School setting, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Sumodeine
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS / Android
Type of publication: License / Under development
Tablet: Not Required
Version: v1.0
Game language: English
Interface Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Win XP / Vista / 7/8/10 | HDD: 3 GB
Size: 2.72 Gb + 2.70 Gb + 727 Mb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS