View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 07:13 PM   #2987
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lydia Black Spends the Day in Shackles and Chains - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... I pull up a chair and give Lydia's soles some attention with the crop. Her ass get s a few whacks in the process as well. I tire of the crop and get the thin wooden paddle (shoehorn) instead. That's much better and Lydia's reactions and whimpers intensify. After a while, I decide to make her bondage a little more intense, so I use some thin chain to connect her toes to her harness gag. I leave her to endure the unforgiving steel bondage. It digs in everywhere as you'll soon realize when you see how tight the chain is between her legs. I eventually help her onto her side so I can get a new view, and yes indeed, the chain disappears in Lydia's pussy. I leave her to endure once again for the remainder of the video. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.5 MB

Download Lydia Black Spends the Day in Shackles and Chains - Part 2
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06941 секунды с 9 запросами