View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 04:48 PM   #2983
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Eden Punished By her Pimp - Part 1

I caught Eden doing some extras for clients on the side and then not giving me my cut. She definitely needs punished, but I don't want to mark her up too bad. That's just bad for business. I decide She needs to spend some time in some severe bondage. I lead her into my warehouse with her elbows tied behind her back and her wrists tied in front. I make her walk hunched over with her neck tied to her knees. Once inside I bend her over the table and tie her neck to a post in the center. Even though I don't want any long lasting marks, Eden is still going to get her ass spanked hard. I quickly tie her ankles to the table legs and continue smacking her ass as she groans. I untie her ankles and left her onto the table. Her legs wrap around the post with the wedge screwed to it, which fits nicely between her legs. I tie her ankles off to the corner of the table making Eden's legs to stay spread. Finally a stocking is slipped over her head and a harness ballgag is tightly strapped into place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Eden Punished By her Pimp - Part 1
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19661 секунды с 9 запросами