Castle31
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Peter Breen - Naked Power Yoga

Peter Breen - Naked Power Yoga

Ryan Clifford is a total hottie and the creator of this program. Honestly, I�m not the biggest yoga fan, but after watching the trailer for this new DVD, I think I could get into it. And if you�re not into yoga either, I dare you to not change your mind after watching this.

With a background in acting (which I hear is very helpful in yoga training?), Ryan decided to make the switch and studied a lot. For 12 years he practised regular yoga and Astanga yoga for 8 years as well. He currently teaches naked Vinyasa Flow to music. He gained all of his teacher training from some of the best in London and India. Ryan�s main belief is keeping yoga �enjoyable, light, fun and sexy whilst recognising its power to transform your life�. Ryan is currently living in SoHo London and is gay father of two boys. How adorable.

�Nakedness is a way of life. Stripping back the layers finding truth and beauty at the core.� Get ready to strip down and join his partner Max Coles in a yoga film that is sure to inspire you and well� make you hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 730kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 287.9 MB
Download Peter Breen - Naked Power Yoga
Castle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14021 секунды с 9 запросами