View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 08:15 PM   #9
Ramzes1978

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

Ramzes1978 Непонятно, что и думать...

Loosen Up! *FULL* HD
*THIS IS THE FULL CLIP WITH KISSING, AND BOTH FOOT WORSHIP SEGMENTS* HUGE DISCOUNT!

Luminous is a teachers aid and she's helping to grade papers when bad girl, Violet, stumbles in and tries to get Luminous to cheat and look up their next test answers on the teachers computer. Luminous is a conservative, good girl and she doesn't want to hurt her reputation or lose her position. Violet is persistant and lets Luminous know just how beautiful she thinks she is. Luminous is clearly uncomfortable and wants Violet to leave... but Violet corners her schoolgirl friend and plants a big messy kiss on her. Luminous quickly succumbs to her lesbian desires and begins aggressively and passionately making out with Violet. The two kiss with lots of tongue in different positions until Luminous confesses something to her naughty persuasive school girl friend... "You wanted me to let loose... well how about this... I have a foot fetish and I want to worship your feet!" Violet is excited to see this conservative school girl get loose and naughty and kinky!! "You wanted me to let loose... well how about this... I have a foot fetish and I want to worship your feet!" Violet is excited to see this conservative school girl get loose and naughty and kinky!! Luminous removes her friends shoe and deeply inhales before smelling her socked feet and then worshiping her bare soles. Luminous sucks her toes which are overly sensitive! She continues her passionate footworship session until Violet inturrupts her and offers to worship Luminous' feet in return! Luminous has never had her feet worshiped before. Violet gets on her knees and smells Luminous' stinky school girl socks before removing them and going to town on her bare soles. She sucks her toes and bites her heel. Looks like Luminous has a kinky side for sure! Violet asks if Luminous likes to be tickled? NO??? TOO BAD! But as soon as they begin making a ton of noise they hear footsteps coming and the door flies open- BUSTED! "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE! SOMEONE BETTER EXPLAIN!"

Size:947MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Length:25 minutes

http://www.instabyte.net/l580bzgjwitm.html
Ramzes1978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07009 секунды с 9 запросами