Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Brigette

Brigette

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Brigette
Genres: Amateur, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, Latina, Natural Tits, Swallow
Video language: English

Well my loyal fans... I must tell you.. this week.. I've stooped to lowest of lows... even for the Dirty One's standards... and I must say.I should've been doing shit like this for years now! Quick recap.. we were on the usual hunt for ass when we encountered Brigette walking home from a jewelry shop with a wedding band of some sort... but before she could tell us all the details... one of our great Miami vagabonds burst onto the scene with a stench worse than the carpet of the cum/ass/ pussy juice ridden carpet!!! Well.. it's not that bad in here... I think.. anyways.. God only knows what he was trying to say to me... but after I flexed the Sanchez muscle.. he was off and the frightened Brigette was rescued by the big white chari.. who are we kidding.. it's a fucking van... After finding out that Brigette had yet to have her bachelorette party... it was on! Her juicy dominican ass was slammed to oblivion by PP's bowling pin of a cock.... and it was a wrap.. now.. to what I referred to earlier.. I should've been handling shoots like this from the get... if you don't know what I mean.. check out the trailer holmes... we keep it ghetto in the 3-0-5!! The Dirty One..

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 597.4 MB
Download Brigette
Castle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03518 секунды с 9 запросами