Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Cast: Abigail Johnson, Julie
Genres: Teen, All Sex, Amateur, Lesbian, Students, Slender, Shaved, Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits

My girlfriend Julie came over today and we were both craving something sweet. Luckily, I had some ripe young fruits and a cream in the kitchen waiting to be served up. You know how naughty your Spunky Bee gets with her friends though! Since we knew that this could get really hot and messy, we first took off our little outfits. When we were both naked, we started to mix the honey, jam and sweet goodies together. I couldn't wait to try it though and stuck my finger into the cream and licked it right off. Some of the tasty batter dripped right onto Julie's thighs and I licked that off too! She made such a nice moaning sound as my tongue lapped over her hot flesh. I wanted to hear her really start moaning so I began to rub cream over her perky tits and suck it right from those delicious pink nipples. Julie wasn't going to let me have all the fun though! She spread cream over my sizzling young body and massaged it deep into my breasts and down to my wet pussy. Both us girls really got the sweetness we craved and I hope you do to with this tasty treat!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 684.6 MB
Download Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Castle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11632 секунды с 9 запросами