View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:51 AM   #6362
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hometownguys - Todd On Top

Studio: AMVC

Todd Drum is 33yo, hefty, hairy, and hung with nearly nine inches of juice-can thick cock. Todds cock is truly amazing. I do not think you get the full impression on film of just how fat that cock is. I kept pulling my eyes away from the cameras little view-screen just to stare in wonder at Todds monster dick. How anyone could get that in his mouth or his ass is a mystery.
Youve seen Dillon before when he topped Mikey in Hookups #4 and again as he topped Lui Terra in Hookups #5. Now Dillon rolls over and puts his ass in the air for Todd. To be fair, Dillon did bottom briefly for Mikey, but it didnt seem to me that he was really enjoying it. Now we see him in total bottom mode. I never thought hed get Todds cock up his ass, but he succeeds. In fact he liked it so much that he came twice while Todd was plowing his ass.
So, you know theres some good fucking, but theres also some good kissing, cocksucking, ass eating, and finger fucking going on here--truly something for everyone. And yes, Dillon does not have nearly enough hair to be a classic bear, but bear is more than just a physical description, its a frame of mind--and I think Dillon can wear the title Little Bear quite easily.
Two Bears & A Bottom:
Youve already met Todd, so let me introduce his partners in this three-way fuck-fest. Jack Hammer is 58yo, grizzled, gray and gung-ho for some hot sex. Lui Terra is back from Lui Terra Gets Fucked to be the bottom boy for these two -bear tops.
The session went off without a hitch. These three guys worked together like theyd been fuck-buddies for years instead of hooking up here for the first time. Todd and Jack really put Lui through his paces and Lui Terra shines with all the attention. Lui especially loves Todds fat cock and he takes it all the way in both mouth and ass. Even Jack cant keep his mouth off Todds colossal cock.
Speaking of Jack...that fucker lied on his application and said he was 48yo. When I actually met him and found out he was 10 years older than that, I had a hard time believing it. Jack really is 58yo, but hes got a great body and fucks Lui like a wildman. Good job, Gramps! Jacks a hot man, no way around it. So, if you like hairy men, big cocks, deep fucking, and lots of cum, then this session is going to be at the top of your Best Of list.
Extras:
After all the editing is done theres always a pile of stuff that just doesnt make the final cut. Here we have three clips. Theres a nice long group grope pooch-pile with Todd, Jack, and Lui all over each other, a shower cam with Todd and Dillon, and a cute little montage of Todd who just cant keep his eyes off the camera.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2027kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hometownguys - Todd On Top
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19148 секунды с 9 запросами