All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jerk To My Shitty Panty/Farting/Gape/Desperation MissAnja

Jerk To My Shitty Panty/Farting/Gape/Desperation MissAnja

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 1.48 GiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 20 min 57 s
Description: Watch me wear a cute floral printed bikini and frilly top on. At the beginning I desperate to poo so so bad. I have a butt plug in my butt but seriously I feel leaking out my poo on the side 😀 I do desperation dance and suffering so badly so can’t hold it pull down my panty to half way and release this massive creamy and disgusting poo. I also soak in pee my panty. Lots of shit on the floor. After I did poo wanna play with you baby. Are you into? 🙂 Of course you do. Go ahead..I bend over and spread pussy then butt hole also push out some more poo. Remove your pants and stroke yourself for me. I bend over many times for better view which makes you rock hard. I play with butt plug push in and out of my butt hole and gaping some my asshole and farting. I grab some poo and smear on bare ass too then smear and totally destroy the panty with. Talking to you sexy and dirty telling you what you do with your dick. We both know how bad you wanna jerk your dick to my shitty panty. My pants just soaked in nasty poo well, listen these wet noises while I tease you by pants. Give you some jerk off instructions as well. No worries you’ll get lots of teasing from me and I don’t let you boring. I bet you wanna cum earlier than I want, don’t you? Stinky poo smell in the air, wish you could be here to sniff it. I want you make you cum. After I totally destroyed my cute pants by poo give you cum countdown from 10 to 1 and cover my pants with your cum, Can you? I fart when I tell you “Cum” cheeky girl 🙂 after you came I keep playing a bit more with butt plug, gape butt hole more and still coming out more nasty sort of liquid poo. Well I guess made such a big mess 🙂 At the end I remove pants and show off you. Have fun!
*Notice: I was on my period by chance you can see some blood stain in my panty but not that much as was mild one. Also can hear a little background noise from outside but not all over in the video just a little.
Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Desperation, Farting

Download File:
Jerk To My Shitty Panty/Farting/Gape/Desperation
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09243 секунды с 9 запросами