View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 07:59 PM   #61
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The beginning was less than promising. We came across an array of unapproachable and uptight couples. It sucked. We were about to call it a day when we met a very promising couple. She was a blonde with huge boobs and he looked like a supermarket bouncer. And he was money-grubbing. We bid up until we agreed on "wife swapping". He got a head from Kristyna and I got sucked by his pretty girlfriend. Shall we fuck them both? His missus is a nice piece of meat, her tits are superb. Do you like it to have your little girl shagged? I tested out what he would manage because I couldn't fail to notice that he had a hard time dealing with it. When I came on his sweetheart's tits, the guy nearly collapsed!!! This was an ultimately bad-ass feat! We cleared off the place as quickly as possible because it looked like the situation would not end well. Check it out!

Models:

File: czech-couples-handy-and-busty-blonde-704x396.mp4
Size: 362 MiB (379517002 bytes)
Duration: 00:37:57.080
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 326 MiB (90%) AVC 704x396 (16:9) 25.000 fps 1 200 Kbps
Audio #0: 34.7 MiB (10%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.02958 секунды с 9 запросами