View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 04:25 PM   #225
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sun is in the zenith, the camera is running, and the pocket is stuffed with money. Having all these things ready, I set out to hunt down beautiful babes in the centre of Prague. I stumbled upon a stunning blonde with a wheeled luggage. She was Russian and searched for some accommodation in Prague. I took advantage of her situation and offered her help. Fortunately, she spoke a little English, so I could give her an irresistible offer. USD 1,000 denominated in Czech crowns for a quickie right on the street. The first half as a deposit, the rest after action. Would you believe that this stunner from Moscow nodded to my offer?! Dudes, this was hard core! I fucked her amazing Russian cunt in midst of a heap of rubbish, and she loved it! It was really bad-ass! Enjoy!

Models:

File: czech-streets-milf-from-russia-768x576.mp4
Size: 231 MiB (242084791 bytes)
Duration: 00:24:06.360
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 208 MiB (90%) AVC 768x576 (4:3) 25.000 fps 1 200 Kbps
Audio #0: 22.0 MiB (10%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.19322 секунды с 9 запросами