View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 02:59 AM   #497
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 4 IN 1 – Four of My VIRGIN Firsts!!

4 IN 1 – Four of My VIRGIN Firsts!!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 403 MiB Time: 5 min 14 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping
#1 – Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my “GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
#2 – Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
#3 – FIST MY ASSHOLE
Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my “GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
#2 – Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
#4 – DADDY Shits On Me & Makes Me Cum Hard
First Couples Video Ever!!! Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
ENJOY EVERYONE!!
From your favorite redhead!!
Autumn Young

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29248 секунды с 9 запросами