View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #698
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Welcome To My Kingdom

Your ship crashes at sea and a large beautiful island is just out of your crew's reach. You swear this is the end until a massive ship begins heading towards you. This ship takes your crew to my island. My world. Welcome to my empire. You are very lucky my boys found you out there. I rule this kingdom. A kingdom full of only men that serve my every desire. They make me extravagant meals, fight my wars, and please me sexually when I desire. Only my top slaves, I mean soldiers, receive that honor. You boys look like you would fit in well here. I think this might be where you belong. Or did I plan for your ship to crash from the beginning to lead you straight to me. You may never know, or I might just tell you my devious plans once I convince you to stay for the rest of your days. Welcome to my kingdom, no man ever leaves here.

Categories: Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ultra HD, Femdom 4K, 4K Video, 4K Clips, 4K Femdom, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Goddess Worship, Body Worship, Empress, Goddess Worship, Slavery.

Format:mp4
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration:00:11:22
Size:802 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/60d0a61f7f8c3/fe...My_Kingdom.mp4
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07472 секунды с 9 запросами