View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #2268
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Home Version 0.9

Release Year: 2019

You play as the imaginary friend of a girl in a home with a mom and a shemale mom. You are not on board about that, and are planning some stuff. It's a first release not much choice or content yet mostly an introduction so far but does have some sexual content and story.

Changelogs v0.9:
-The start of voice for lura has been added at the beginning. I am using a text to speech internet program that limits me to 5000 characters per day so that will be slow going, but possible given enough time. They want $5 a day for unlimited, but fuck that I don't feel like converting so much in a single day anyways.
-There is a continuation of "yes I am" on the 1.21 Jiggwatts path. Meet someone new kinda.
-Slowed down the splash screen a bit.
-On the end of the self-awareness route I have placed the start of a rudimentary trainer type game that I have put the skeleton of the code in, but not much dialogue nor any images but a work in progress image. I need to make a lot of images for this portion and this will be very time consuming. Arguably it's own game within a game.
-There may be other minor changes such as typos and so on.

Genre: Visual novel, 3DCG, Female protagonist, Vaginal sex, Oral sex
Version: 0.9
Censorship: No
Last updated: 1 November 2019
Language: English

File size: 369.4 MB
Download The Home Version 0.9
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08093 секунды с 9 запросами