View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 02:26 AM   #1779
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cohabitation New Version 1.05

Release Year: 2019

Attention!!! 18+ Adult Content.

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

v1.05
- Prostitution content. To start it go to the mall after you're able to repeatedly have unprotected sex with her. You'll also need to open the options menu (by clicking on the 'Options' tag in Megan & Calvin's room) and enabling the prostitution content.
- After you see the above, then when you take her to the mall you'll have the option to prostitute her.
- Right now the choices are between handjob and blowjob.
I'll probably do a Cohabitation update every other month (so the next one will be in May). I'll continue on with the prostitution content until I've finished everything I have planned for it. After that I'll do another poll for which content to do. Since a lot of people just want more Calvin and Megan/Susan stuff I'll try to think of some new content to offer as an option.
I wasn't completely sure as what angle to approach the events in terms of 'clients'. Should it be the same guy each time or someone new for each new option that opens up? I went with the former for these two starting events but, as always, I'm open to suggestions and comments.

Release Date: 21.03.2019
Language: English
Version: 1.05
Censored: No
Genre: 3DCG, All sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Corruption, Doggystyle, Hardcore sex, Sexual Training, Sexy Girl, Threesome, Titsjob

File size: 597.2 MB
Download Cohabitation New Version 1.05
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11844 секунды с 9 запросами