View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 02:23 PM   #682
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

The Borderline of Censorship - Pussy Worship

Boys like you will never be worthy of pussy. That means unworthy of touching it, tasting it, jerking off to it, and even seeing it. You are meant to be a pussy free slave. Forever avoiding even the slightest glimpse of nudity. If the tiniest part of my pussy lip slips out from under this mind-fucking skirt, you will look away. If I pulled this skirt to the side completely and spread my legs, you will look away. Todays training session is the borderline of censorship, I am easing you into a life without pussy FOREVER. Once the process begins, there's no turning back. You're going to love denying yourself daily of all of life's finest pleasures just for Me.

Categories: Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Ultra HD, Femdom 4K, 4K Video, 4K Clips, 4K Femdom, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, Pussy Control, Body Worship, Censored, Implied Nude, Mind Fuck, Pussy Control, Pussy Denial, Sub Training.

Format:mp4
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration:00:05:33
Size:389 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/93195cc4eff13/fe...Censorship.mp4
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04348 секунды с 9 запросами