Old 11-13-2019, 09:29 PM   #965
Marla

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Marla Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Flirty F [V 0.1.4b]

Flirty F [V 0.1.4b]

Year: 2019
Genre: Oppai comics, Unity, 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, MILF, Groping, Incest
Censorship: No
Language: English

Description:
You're living in your best friend's family for 3 years. (BF called Julia). Her 2 big sisters
are coming back home to live with you and you'll see them for the first time.

Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...

Change log (from 0.1.4a to 0.1.4b):

- Replay can now be unlocked, not retroactive*.
Also, many fix on the replay for Julia's events for people that could use the replay.

- NEW BUTTON TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU. It's in the settings panel. You'll lose your current not-saved game.
- You can now name your MC when you "load from 0.1.3"
- Julia's story button now warns when you've finished the content.
- You can now continue the dialogue with the 'space' key. I guess people asked for this because their right hand isn't on their mouse .
- You can't save anymore on the main menu.
- Fix of few names in scenes.

Not retroactive *: It means it won't be unlocked if you don't finish them "again". These replays are unlocked at the moment of finishing a scene, so you'll have to finish them again to trigger the replay record. I'm sorry for people, but see it as a beta test of my system ^^.
(It works if you load a save from 0.1.4 or 0.1.4a and finish the scene).

WINDOWS | v. 0.1.4b | 3 GB
Marla is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06774 секунды с 9 запросами