View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #2205
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cohabitation New Version 1.0

Release Year: 2019

Attention!!! 18+ Adult Content. Forbidden for !

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his friend Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

v1.0
New Since v0.96:
- Intro skip. Now when you start a new game you'll have the option to skip the intro and go right to the system explanation.
- After you've seen the late night living room sex scene with Susan and have passed day 90 Calvin will get the idea of trying to get Susan and Megan into a threesome. After that you need to have at least four aphrodisiacs and then you'll be able to drug both of their foods when you make dinner during the night period in the kitchen. After that, the next day call up Susan during the Noon period and the first threesome event will play.
- Repeatable threesome sex event.
- Repeatable threesome blowjob event.
- The above two will be presented as a choice if you call up Susan during the Noon period and choose to do a threesome with her and Megan after you've seen the above threesome intro stuff.
- Late night threesome event. Once you've seen the threesome shower sex event you'll be able to choose between doing a threesome or Susan's regular sex scene during the midnight (final period, when Megan's sitting on her bed in her underwear). This one turned out pretty good, I think, so I hope you all like it. It's also pretty long.
- If you're at the point with Susan that you can have sex with her on the couch at night then on day 119 during the midnight period two new events will play out, one after the other. The first will be a solo Megan sex scene and the second will be a solo Susan sex scene. The dialogue in them will vary if you've started to have threesomes with them.
- Endings. After the new solo requests on day 119, on day 120 during the midnight period Calvin will now consider his options. If you go with Megan you get her solo ending, with Susan her solo ending, or you can go with both for the harem ending. Then, on day 120, when you go to sleep during the midnight period your ending will play. After that you'll be put back into the game for endless play so that you can continue to play and get easy access to whatever content I add later.
- If you're already past day 120 then on your next morning period an automated event will occur in the background that'll set your day count to 110, allowing you to then play your ending on day 120

Date: 17.01.2019
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Censored: No
Genre: 3DCG, All sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Corruption, Doggystyle, Groped, Hardcore sex

File size: 707.2 MB
Download Cohabitation New Version 1.0
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02950 секунды с 9 запросами