View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #475
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default White Panties Adventure: Puking On Your Cock!

White Panties Adventure: Puking On Your Cock!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.22 GiB Time: 7 min 14 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Vomiting
You’ve shit fucked my ass and my cunt, now it’s time for me to give you a hot, messy blow job! You have shit all over your cock and it’s all over my ass and pussy and hands! I grab your cock and I tell you how bad I want to suck it! I want to suck my starfish shit off of your beautiful hard cock! I want you to fuck every single one of my holes!
I slowly start to suck you cock! I love tasting my shit and cum of your dick! I suck harder and deeper! Oh it tastes so good! But I start gagging pretty hard! I don’t stop sucking your cock though! I love it in my mouth! I love your shit covered dick! Then all of a sudden I gag hard and throw up a nasty wet belly full of puke! I retch all over your cock! My puke splatters everywhere! Oh! It’s so nasty! I don’t stop sucking though! I spit and them shove your cock back into my mouth! It isn’t long before I puke again! This time it’s a nasty load of stinky puke! I hold your cock right under my mouth and puke all over your rock hard cock! I am crying and there is snot running out of my nose! I smear my snot on your cock and start sucking again! I want you to cum! I want to make you cum so hard! I keep gagging and crying and the snot keeps pouring out of my mouth! I spit up a lot of thick spit and keep sucking until you cum all over my face! I love sucking your cock! I want to suck it white it’s covered in shit and snot and puke! Yum!
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10026 секунды с 9 запросами