View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 04:40 PM   #282
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shit shots in the knickers 1 920

Shit shots in the knickers - 1 920

In this video, I’m Carolina and Alice filling women’s knickers with shit and piss . We bought specially for the filming of two pairs of women’s white trousers . In the beginning of the video we take turns posing for you in panties , show you how they shape our priests , and then we stand in the center one and understand with each other pantalony , showing you my knickers clean from the inside and pure white ass , after the demonstration, we again put the knickers back on their Asses . Showing you my panties and ass , we piss and shit in panties , shit our drawers become heavy and SAG , you’ll be able to consider as of our Asses shoot shit in pants . After we shit and piss in knickers, we also take turns demonstrating to you their full of shit panties , each of us is again in the centre and removes his pants , Oh yeah our drawers are full of shit our Asses dirty shit , we demonstrate you white Asses, then we again pose for you in knickers . We walk around the room and there’s a lot of shit in our knickers .

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 31 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.19 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee
Actors: ModelNatalya94

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/e5f47ed944cd7
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03861 секунды с 9 запросами