Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 77.3 MiB

Description: Lavatory Occupied NUMBER SIX: B*verly W**shire Hotel

Lavatory Occupied

October 15th 2007

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette

first time with other people in the same lavatory!! You never know who might be in the stall next to you!! Here is the scoop on this video. We were picking a place to do a high profile, clean lavatory! Where else could you assume there would be lots of people but a place where it was likely sanitary - Beverly Hills! We went for a walk, started in the lingerie shop, and went down Rodeo to the hotel. There was something going on in the hotel that day. First restroom? A security guard standing outside! Was John McCain in the restroom?! WTF! Had to find another one! So we go through the hotel and find one.... only trouble.... people already inside in the stalls. Rokkerr goes in first and gives me the 'all clear'.... waves me inside and I scurry in. All the sounds you hear in the video are all real - someone whistling dixie, someone in the stall next to us, me giggling... Rokkerr actually thought that there was a good chance we could get arrested as we were leaving the restroom. We stayed inside the hotel for about 15 minutes because there was a security guard talking to a police officer in the parking area!
Tags:
Model(s): Vicky Vette

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Lavatory Occupied NUMBER SIX: B*verly W**shire Hotel
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06437 секунды с 9 запросами