View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 02:55 AM   #467
WildHare87

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lavatory Occupied NUMBER FIVE: London, Gatwick to Atlanta Hartsfield DL59

Lavatory Occupied NUMBER FIVE: London, Gatwick to Atlanta Hartsfield DL59

Info:
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 82.1 MiB

Description: Lavatory Occupied NUMBER FIVE: London, Gatwick to Atlanta Hartsfield DL59

Lavatory Occupied

September 20th 2007

Stars Appearing:
Vicky Vette

no entertainment? no problem! Getting much more sophisticated, we even have a wide angle lens now that we picked up in Gibralter! This is my favorite lavatory occupied without a doubt. A long flight to Atlanta and Rokkerr was really not up for shooting. We had been traveling a boatload all around Europe. The shirt was picked up on our travels to Spain. Anyway, I was horny and Rokkerr got in the mood by watching some video we had been shooting on our trip. The plane was pretty full but we snuck into the lavatory. Vicky Vette, Rokkerr (who is 6 foot 6), a videocamera, wide angle lense, and lighting..... all in a day's work! Ha Ha. Anyway, at one point someone knocked on the door but we just ignored them completely..... the lavatory was really occupied! A huge messy cumshot that got on my shirt. I wonder what the people in coach thought as I walked by with a smeared tshirt?!
Tags:
Model(s): Vicky Vette

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Lavatory Occupied NUMBER FIVE: London, Gatwick to Atlanta Hartsfield DL59
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09407 секунды с 9 запросами