View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 09:08 PM   #264
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Three friends shit each other in the mouth 1 920

Three friends shit each other in the mouth - 1 920

We like to play with shit and throw dirty parties . Again I invite my friends Alice and Caroline . We put white mini skirts and white tops if there were clearly visible traces of shit . Carolina got cancer leaned down, I raised her mini skirt to show you her ass and Alice took a rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and started to fuck Caroline in her pussy . I like to watch girls fuck each other , having played a little with Carolina’s pussy, Alice introduced a rubber penis into Carolina’s ass . Yes already it is time to develop holes my girlfriends . After playing with Carolina’s ass, I asked Carolina to fill my mouth with shit . I opened my mouth and Carolina shot shit in my mouth and in my face . My body started to fall shit leaving traces . Carolina filled my mouth with shit and piss . Yeah I like Alice a rubber member pushes me shit deep into her mouth , then Alice and Caroline oblizyvaet rubber member who was shit . Now it’s my turn , I got cancer and my friends first introduced me a rubber cock between my legs and played a little with my pussy , after that girlfriends inserted me rubber cock in the ass , my ass loves when it enters the cock . I asked Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth , and I filled Alice’s mouth with shit and urine , mouth full of my girlfriend shit, on Alice’s white topic falling down shit leaving traces behind . Now it’s Alice’s turn, Alice got cancer I lifted her mini skirt and Carolina led Alice first rubber cock in pussy and then in the ass . One of our friends is Carolina hasn’t set her mouth yet , I told Carolina now it’s her turn Carolina opened her mouth and Alice put a lot of shit in Caroline’s mouth , Alice didn’t go to the bathroom for two days it was just gorgeous . Once Alice has filled her mouth Carolina shit I put a rubber member of Carolina in the mouth and started to shovel the shit deep into her mouth Carolina . Our mouth designed for us to use them as a toilet . We love to shit and piss in each other’s mouths . And we love it because we’re dirty girls .

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 22 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.27 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation
Actors: ModelNatalya94

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/b3f75bd0ed796
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04958 секунды с 9 запросами