View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 02:37 AM   #245
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default We arrange for you the evening show 1 920

We arrange for you the evening show - 1 920

We with my girlfriend Olga and I were going to go to bed , but before sleep we ate too much , that we wanted to use the toilet , I suggested to my friend to play a bit with the rubber member to go to the toilet and go to bed , Olga said he would do it only with one condition if we turn on video camera and will record for you, our fans video . We stripped naked leaving only stockings and shoes and sat on the sofa , I took a rubber dick and Olga got cancer and I entered her in the ass rubber cock and began to fuck several times I pulled the rubber cock out of the ass of his girlfriend rubber member was in the shit , the smell of shit filled the room , I said to Olga, she shit on me , I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass to your girlfriend and she vystrelival shit on my belly and naked body , I love when shit on me after that, I asked my friend to get cancer , Olga did and I climbed on his girlfriend and released on the first big a jet of urine on ass of his girlfriend and then shit on your ass Olga , Oh yeah inside of me such a relief , a big pile of shit was on the ass from my friend I took the rubber cock and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga I am entering in a dirty shit hole Dildo, I fuck my girlfriend in the ass . But I’m very little , I climb on Olga sit your ass on the ass of Olga and smear shit on the ass of his girlfriend , we’re both shit and it is so beautiful , my ass just perfectly glides on shit . After these games we were just exhausted and fell asleep .

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 9 min 44 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 944 MiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation
Actors: ModelNatalya94

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/f4ecb80058073
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06217 секунды с 9 запросами