View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 07:19 AM   #241
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cruel games two whores 1 920

Cruel games two whores - 1 920

We decided with Olga a little play violent games , I and Olga wearing white underwear and stockings on his feet , and turned on the video camera . I’m holding my friend’s hair then ordered her to sit on the floor , Olga does everything I take off your panties and piss on Olga’s head , then I turn to Olga’s ass and shit on his head of his girlfriend , Oh you have no idea what I got pleasure from what I do with my girlfriend , then I smear shit in the face of his girlfriend , and my girlfriend all in the shit I make is shit my friend , and she at this moment do masturbate , I fuck myself with a rubber cock . We switch places and now my friend Olga throws me on the floor , takes off her panties and piss on my head and then shit on my hair , Olga smearing shit on my head, face , and Tits , I get all the shit his girlfriend , she tells me to eat shit , and she Fucks herself with rubber dick between his legs , she looks at me and Fucks yourself in the pussy . We both shit in the floor in the room is also shit but we got 100% satisfaction from the fact that we did . PS : We removes operator so you can fully enjoy the spectacle .

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 15 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.07 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation
Actors: ModelNatalya94

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/1dcd2daaee1f3
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03952 секунды с 9 запросами