View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:07 AM   #3
Thomas90x

Поблагодарили 555 раз(а) в 555 сообщениях

All my threads

Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Cherie DeVille - Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Big Tits

Site: Girlstryanal.com
Genre: Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Strapon
Cast: Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson

Description: Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!

File Size: 1.95 GB || Duration: 00:40:26
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Download from k2s.cc
Cherie_DeVille_-_Natural_Tits_Girl_on_Girl_Anal_Big_Tits.mp4
Thomas90x is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06952 секунды с 9 запросами