View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:18 PM   #438
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump

Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 394 MiB Time: 17 min 44 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Panty/Jean Pooping
So, I just got home from a long day of errands, and holding my pee and poop! I have already peed myself while I was out, and wore my pissed in panties and tight jeans all the way home… I walk into my chill room to take off my pants and hang out, when I find that I, indeed, have a poop in my panties! I thought I was holding it nice and tight, but some poop came out lol. I start getting horny from the poop grazing against my ass and pussy, and I begin to masturbate over my panties a little… it feels so good that I keep rubbing my pussy underneath my panties. I stick some fingers inside me and start finger fucking myself. When I finger my pussy, I can feel giant turds in my asshole though the thin layer of flesh that separates my holes.
I rub and rub until I cum a little… but I can’t finish myself off until I feel the relief of a HUGE dump right in my white cotton panties. I start to push, and the log is pushing out my panties… I shit for a longgg time until I think there is no more poop. Then I lay back and vigorously rub my clit until I squirt! My pussy juices fill my underwear and run down through the poop, making it wet and messy.
I feel so good, now it’s your turn to enjoy as I show off my massive shit filled panties. When I give you a close up, more poops and pees come out in a very cool view ? It’s like a huge lump in between my legs of all different colors. I let you join me to the bathroom to get rid of the big mess. I have to flush it in two parts because it is so much poop! I wipe and wipe my ass and there is so much shit stuck to me that I can’t get it all. Pieces of poop are dropping off of my butt and I accidently step on them haha. So, I just give up on wiping and go back to my room, sit on a towel, and play on my tablet. Super chill ?

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09405 секунды с 9 запросами