View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #68
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I thought I was the most dominant bitch there is until I crossed paths with Jada Fire. I've eaten my share of pussy but the thing they all had in common was they submitted to my every wish. Jada Fire would have none of that and the shoe would be on the other foot. I got a sore throat from the face fucking she made me give her black strap on. I've never been dominated like this even back home in Brazil. I was getting wetter and wetter as time went on. My pussy was getting annihilated while she was spanking me like a little no-good slut. Normally my ass is an exit only but I just had to have her black dong go as far up my ass as possible while grinding my teeth. It's been a few days since I was taken to the limit and my heart is still beating a million miles an hour.

Models: Jada Fire

File: jada-fire-amp-rio-mariah-12-29-2007.mp4
Size: 543 MiB (569258950 bytes)
Duration: 00:23:45.390
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 510 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 8.69 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 51.1 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.12593 секунды с 9 запросами