View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:48 PM   #13
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I've had so much big black dick that I want to dive into some lesbian play and a white girl is on the menu. My girlfriends told me about super German slut, Shayna Knight, and her love for black pussy. If I could only get her to be my submissive slut then we'd be in business. She couldn't keep her hands off my big black tits and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter the longer she was there. She tasted amazing and the time for fucking around was over. I soon put on my black strapon and she was soon kneeling at my feet worshipping her new black goddess. I can still hear the slurping and gagging noises she made and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She couldn't pass out because her pussy was the next target of my stiff toy. She was a natural at being on her backand the language that came out of her mouth would make a priest blush.

Models: Jada Fire, Shayla Knight

File: jada-fire-amp-shanya-knight-12-26-2009.mp4
Size: 785 MiB (823489925 bytes)
Duration: 00:34:20.794
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 737 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 15.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.01873 секунды с 9 запросами