View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:59 PM   #14
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hope everyone had a 4th of July, and welcome back to SpringWorld! Heehee. Well, here's a list of some of the things I'm grateful for: my members, black men, large black dicks, my site, and this week's update...featuring Mandingo! That's right, he's back...and bigger than ever. That's why I've decided to name this update like I did. Mandingo's the King, and I can't wait to have him over again sometime real soon. My girl Kelly Wells got a taste of the 15 inch black giant dick, and it made her eyes roll back into the back of her head more than once. It also made her talk all crazy. She's a black cock slut from way back! We didn't do any silly lines or role playing in this update...just straight to suckin' and fucking and worshipin' Mandingo's beautiful black dick. Enjoy! XOXOXOX - Spring

Models: Kelly Wells, Spring Thomas, Mandingo

File: worship-him-07-28-2018.mp4
Size: 470 MiB (492837241 bytes)
Duration: 00:19:42.293
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 423 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
Audio #0: 26.7 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03406 секунды с 9 запросами