View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #10
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hi Boys! Hi Girls! And to all those cuckyboys out there, a BIG HELLO! And boy, are you gonna like this week's update! Remember my best friend Sophia? Of course you do! How could you forget her? She was in last week's update, too! Well, this week she comes back, and guess what? She has a prize for me! A Cuckold! Hee hee. This cuckboy was a fraidy-cat, cause he wouldn't take off his mask, but oh well! We still had fun...making fun of him...measuring his 3 inch dinky...watching him heat his pee-pee and making a mess all over himself. HAHAHAHA. Funny. The black bull who fucked me was fabulous, as all of them are, and I really enjoyed it when he blasted Sophia's feet with his cum! I ate it all up, too. YUM! Anyway, see you guys next week! XOXO - Spring

Models: Sophia Gently, Spring Thomas, Junior King

File: sophia-gently-the-cuckold-and-me-08-24-2019.mp4
Size: 709 MiB (743116178 bytes)
Duration: 00:32:15.402
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 692 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 14.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.04230 секунды с 9 запросами