View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #9
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I want everyone to meet my new boyfriend, Jason. What a sweetie! He's my age, and he's white, and he's perfect to bring home to meet everyone, and he's smart, and he's nice, and he's polite, and he's witty, and he's a virgin, and he's in college, and someday he's going to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or an accountant. Isn't he great? So what's my problem? Why do I want to cheat on him so? He took me to a museum today, and while we were admiring the exhibit on Ancient Egypt a black stud walked by, and I just about lost my mind. I set my wonderful sweetie on some errands while I did naughty things with the black stud. We almost got caught! More than once!! In the end my sweetie got a special treat, and so did I, and so did the black stud, and even though I stomped off mad, I still love him! XOXO to you baby! Love, Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, John E Depth

File: my-boyfriend-is-a-cuckold-03-04-2006.mp4
Size: 553 MiB (579703380 bytes)
Duration: 00:25:09.568
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 540 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 30.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 11.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.06628 секунды с 9 запросами