Lenka P. - Page 14

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 768x1024
File Size: 5 Mb
Number: 25

Tags: Public
Cast: Lenka P.
Description: Picture 553: The senior was rooted to the spot and checked up on Lenka for a long time ... :
Picture 556: The cheers from the car passing by were impossible to overhear ...
Picture 565: Lenka asked whether she could jog along for a while. 'Yes' was the answer, 'but I will do a long run'. Seems he had hoped that Lenka would come with him the whole way ...
Picture 574: Comment of the 'skier': 'I am skiing and you are nude ...'
Picture 582: Lenka decided to help them sweep the yard. 'Can I have the broom?'
Pictures 600-616: Here Lenka ran into a group of senior citizens. The first comments were something like: 'What are you doing here, what happened? Did someone throw you out of the car? -- Isn't this way too cold?'. Many questions came down on her. And finally everyone found out what was going on and they all had a good laugh. The two wearing the same cap (pic 606) were a couple and actually the wife asked her husband 2 times to embrace the poor girl for a bit to warm her up ...
Pictures 621-629: Some measuring practice from the university going on ... and Lenka practiced as well ...
Picture 632: Lenka: 'May I do some window shopping with her?' -- the man: 'Sure, but aren't you feeling weird when I wear a thick jacket and you are all nude?'

DOWNLOAD:
Lenka P. - Page 14
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08693 секунды с 9 запросами