View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 11:52 AM   #233
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My husband knows to treat me well ensures I stay with him despite his obvious short comings. Fucking his needle dick is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Basically, it's a waste of my time that I could be using to prowl for thick, black dicks!. Hubby and I are cruising the net looking for some black studs to come over and have their way with me as he watches. I normally can't stand the sight of him but it's a bone I'm tossing him. I also allowed him to touch his miniscule white cock as I was ravaged by black cocks that I never knew got to those insane sizes. I wrapped my mouth around all of these dicks presented to me as my fuckhole finally got a workout that had been lacking since the day I said "I do." He cleaned up the bombardment of black jizz that was left on me and what little respect I had for him shrunk smaller than the size of his dick. Once my black bulls were gone I gave pity on my hubby and jacked his cock until he blew a load all over himself. Never say that India Summer never had a heart.

Models: India Summer, Jason Brown, Tone Capone

File: india-summer-10-11-2009.mp4
Size: 1.05 GiB (1131846299 bytes)
Duration: 00:47:02.222
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 1 009 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 21.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03452 секунды с 9 запросами