View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 06:40 AM   #24
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Last night I came across 2 hot black guys. I almost took them back to my place to fuck their brains out but I had a doctor's appointment to get my pregnancy results back. My uterus is still bare but luckily I found another 2 black guys to come over and show me what they're packing. I don't have to tell you that it wasn't the size of those mini sausages white pecker woods have. Jon Jon wasn't making love today as he pounded my white pussy without mercy with that giant black cock he has. Let's just say that Jon Jon must have not fucked lately since he shot the mother of all cumshots with their target being my uterus. I told Mo to keep his dick in his pants until we met so I would be assured a healthy dose of vitamin c-u-m so I can hopefully have that black baby I've wanted so badly. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo right over my white pussy that reads "property of black men only". Why would I do that? Just watch this scene for yourself and see how my ass belonged to Jon Jon and Mo Money.

Models: Barb Cummings, Jon Jon, Mo' Money

File: property-of-black-men-05-11-2019.mp4
Size: 706 MiB (740566261 bytes)
Duration: 00:30:47.047
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 661 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 14.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.05118 секунды с 9 запросами