View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 04:31 PM   #16
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I nearly lost my mind when I encountered Erin. He looks undernourished and very dirty. He's the kind of guy who would have lice in this day and age. I was going to milk this humiliation time for all it was worth. Did I use him as a coffee table and foot stool? Fuck yeah I did. Did I make fun of the size of his baby making machine? Yes. Did I let him even attempt to stick his limp white noodle inside me? Fuck no, I didn't. I allowed him the honor of sitting there and watching Ace, a favorite black thug of mine, use my body any way he saw fit. Erin wanted to do things to me which would have satisfied him but put me to sleep from sheer boredom. Ace's cock is the ultimate pick-me-up since it never gets soft and goes in balls deep. He nearly felt the back of my teeth as he fucked me from behind and made my white ss turn red from all the slapping he dished out. Erin's cleaning duties were average but got better when I gave him a half-assed wink. Stupid white boys....wake up and smell the Cognac.

Models: Candy Monroe, Ace

File: ace-and-erin-10-15-2009.mp4
Size: 695 MiB (729266689 bytes)
Duration: 00:30:18.084
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 650 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 13.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03563 секунды с 9 запросами